It seems genuinely pointless focussing on our weekend’s football predictions when one of the players involved is fighting for his life in hospital. As a mark of respect we’re deferring the publication of the tables until Thursday morning when we will also be collecting your predictions for next weekend. It would be nice to think that by then there might be something else to celebrate and that Muamba makes a full recovery.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- It’s goodnight from him, and it’s goodnight from me. May 21, 2013
- As a mark of respect please read this standing up. May 13, 2013
- Fergie leaves Rovers Return under new management. May 9, 2013
- All you need is love (and a little cuddle from the 4th official). May 3, 2013
- Calls to form a guard of honour get a lukewarm response. April 30, 2013
- Now Suarez takes a chunk out of Fergie’s achievement. April 23, 2013
- Our latest table is a few screws short of the one at Ikea. April 18, 2013
- 20 reasons we’re grateful for the lack of a title race. April 16, 2013
- Is the red stripe now all squeezed out? April 10, 2013
- ‘Arry’s horse goes lame as pundits set new course record. April 2, 2013
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.